Let’s have a frank chat.
How’s that website for your business?
The one you had the goal of starting in January. Or updating in February. Or starting this summer.
If you haven’t had the chance to create a website for your business, it’s time to be honest with yourself and ask two questions:
- Do I really have the time to create one?
- Do I have the expertise?
If the answer to both questions is no, it’s time to give me a call at Oregon Marketing Group and help you create a website.
Many times the reason people don’t want to hire an expert to create a website is because they think they can’t afford it. Or they think they can get their friend or cousin to create one, because they are good with computers.
In my opinion, it’s better not to have a website than have one that is unprofessional. There’s more to creating a website than meets the eye. Besides having one that is visually attractive, has engaging content and adequately represents your company, your website also needs to have the power to attract the attraction of search engines so when people google what you do or sell, your website pops to the top of the list.
The truth is you can’t afford not to have a website.
Your website is the least expensive, most productive and easiest employee you will have to work with.
Think of all the things your website, if created properly, can do for your business.
- Make the introductions. Let’s say a person is looking for a yoga studio in your hometown. The first thing they are going to do is Google, yoga studio in my hometown. If you have an effective website, it will give you a way to share with the client about your business, who you are, when you offer classes and more.
- Act as a salesperson. Once a potential client finds you, your website can next sell them on what you offer. If you offer a product, such as your artwork, your website can take them from viewing your art to the checkout stand where they can purchase it.
- Spread the word about your business. Too often, most small business owners think only about customers in their community or close by. Truth is, you have potential customers around-the-world. But only if you have a website. Consider the last time you traveled somewhere. Before you went, did you Google the place, check out what do to? Where to eat or stay? If you don’t have a website, you are missing out on those clients.
- Share the news about your business. Whether you are having a winter sale, a special on snowboards or introducing a new product, your website can share the news.
- Whether you have a website or need to build one, let Oregon Marketing Group assist you in your quest to attract more customers to your site.We can either improve your current website or build a new one.
Our favorite website to use is WordPress, but we can work with almost any type of site to help get you in the know. We do the work for one flat rate. Multiple custom changes are $499 or less on average. Simply tell us what you need and we will get you a quote